Step Two - Making a commitment to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior
Heart Ministry – develop stronger friendships with other Christians by joining a group at church such as . . .
- Pendleton Fellowship Group
- United Methodist Women
- Christian Country Line Dancing
- Knutty Knitters
- Watercolor Classes
- Choir and other music groups
- Women’s Book Club
- And many more!
Soul Ministry – make attending worship a priority (at least three times each month). Pray daily.
- Participate in a Prayer Vigil
- Attend worship
- Attend extra worship services
- Attend concerts
Mind Ministry – read the Bible regularly. Attend a beginner’s study group.
- Attend an Alpha Beginner’s Bible Study
- Purchase a Study Bible (you can purchase one right here at church)
Strength Ministry – become involved in a ministry and give with a goal toward tithing
- Attend the Dave Ramsey Financial Stewardship Seminar offered here at the church
- Take a Spiritual Gifts Inventory
- Ask for offering envelopes
- Help out with Fish Fries, Sunday School, or other ministries
- Get involved with projects
- Volunteer in activities
- Take a Ministry Interest Survey
Neighbor Ministry – look for places to share your faith with others and show God’s love in the world
- Volunteer to help with a mission ministry or activity
- Offer to share your testimony in worship!
+++++ At this point, people often decide to join the church +++++