Step One - Getting Started
Heart Ministry – make friends at church
- Join in at coffee time and breakfast after worship
- Try out the Wednesday Night Convenience Meal and/or third Saturday Fellowship Meal
- Help out with Fish Fry dinners!
- Lend a hand at special events and activities
- Come to one of the several concerts throughout the year
Soul Ministry – attend worship and pray to God
- Attend weekly worship service
- Mind Ministry – read the Bible regularly
- Free Bibles are available from the church!
Strength Ministry – begin to support the church with your abilities and giving
- Clipboards are passed each week seeking help with donations of food and supplies and/or your time
- Sign-up to assist with one of our many ministries
Neighbor Ministry – do what you can to serve God by helping others and the church!
- Consider one of the sign-up sheets passed during worship services
- Check out ‘Mission Alley’ and consider a way to help in one of these areas
- Give to needy causes